Dr. Eddin qualified as a Dental Surgeon in 2001 from Guys and Kings College hospitals London and went on to complete a Postgraduate Diploma in Oral Surgery and treating nervous patients, and now solely practices facial aesthetics.
With over 12 years experience in facial aesthetics he trained in 2005 with the largest companies in the industry, including Juvederm and Restylane. In 2014 he became the clinical director of ReTreat medispa.
He is a well respected aesthetic practitioner with a special interest in skin rejuvenation and modern antiaging techniques. Under his guidance, Re:treat Medispa has achieved the renowned Save Face accreditation, which highlights safety and patient care in facial aesthetics.
He has expertise in treating needle phobic and anxious patients. He has been taught by 2 pioneers in the the use of plasma (PRP/vampire) therapy for facial and hair rejuvenation.
With his kind and gentle approach, he is always willing to discuss treatments in detail and make patients feel at ease. He has a loyal client base due to his kind manner and eye for detail, always putting the clients first while striving for the optimal results. He emphasises treating the face in a 3 dimensional holistic way and aims for the most natural results tailored to each patient.
Dr Eddin, has an interest in wellness treatments, IV nutrition and Ozone Therapy, having trained in Germany and the USA. He is the only UK medical professional to be listed on the website of the well known American physician Dr Rowen, as a recommended clinician, and has all relevant equipment to safely provide this therapy.
- Member of IMCAS (International Master Course on Aging Science)
- Member of Merz Institute of Advanced Aesthetics
- Member of Medical Society for the use of Ozone in prevention and therapy
- Member Allergan/Juvederm Distinction Masterclass
- Listed on the Harley Street Emporium Doctors’ List
- Dilpoma in Naturopathy
* Accredited and advanced training in Botox, Azzalure, Dermal fillers, Chemical Peels, ZO skin care, Thread lifting, and Plasma (prp cell) therapy for hair loss and skin rejuvenation*