Dr. Shadi qualified BDS from Guys and Kings College hospitals London and went on to complete a Postgraduate Diploma in Oral Surgery and treating nervous patients, and now solely practices facial aesthetics and wellness.
With over 15 years experience in facial aesthetics he trained in 2005 with the largest companies in the industry, including Juvederm and Restylane. In 2014 he became the clinical director of Re:Treat medispa.
He is a well respected aesthetic practitioner with a special interest in Advanced Botox and Dermal fillers. Under his guidance, Re:treat Medispa has achieved the renowned Save Face accreditation, which highlights safety and patient care in facial aesthetics.
He has expertise in treating needle phobic and anxious patients. He has been taught by 2 pioneers in the the use of plasma (PRP/vampire) therapy for facial and hair rejuvenation.
With his kind and gentle approach, he is always willing to discuss treatments in detail and make patients feel at ease. He has a loyal patient base always putting the clients first while striving for optimal and natural results.
Dr Shadi has an interest in wellness treatments, IV nutrition and Ozone Therapy, having trained in Germany and the USA. He is the only UK medical professional to be listed on the website of the well known American physician Dr Rowen, as a recommended clinician.
- Member of IMCAS (International Master Course on Aging Science)
- Member of Merz Institute of Advanced Aesthetics
- Member of Medical Society for the use of Ozone in prevention and therapy
- Member Juvederm Distinction Masterclass
- Listed on the Harley Street Emporium Doctors’ List
* Accredited and advanced training in Botox, Azzalure, Dermal fillers, Chemical Peels, ZO skin care, and Plasma (prp cell) therapy for hair loss and skin rejuvenation*