Plasma is an ionised gas with electrical energy which works throughout the surface of the skin to the epidermal layer.
As energy flows deeper within the skin, its intensity and effects change.
- Skin surface – kills germs and bacteria by breaking bacterial molecular structure
- Epidermis – dramatically increase the skin absorption rate by temporarily breaking the cell adhesion molecules
- Dermis – tightens aged skin and stimulates generation of collagen and fibroblasts
The Plasma system offers two distinct functions:
A needle is used to deliver the plasma very precisely to the area required. This treatment uses a process known as ‘sublimation’ to effectively treat a variety of skin problems as well as triggering collagen renewal. This treatment is ideal for:
- Non Surgical blepharoplasty /eye lid reduction
– improve eye-bags and eyelids with a result akin to surgery but involving NO surgical incisions. No scalpel, no general anaesthetic, no hospital stay. This treatment has revolutionised the way Aesthetic Physicians are able to rejuvenate the delicate eye area, removing excess skin and safely tightening.
- Wrinkle treatment – non-ablative lifting, regeneration, and skin tightening
- Scar improvement
- Broken blood vessels/capillaries/spider veins
- Reducing acne cysts/spots, skin tags, warts
Plasma Shower ™
A separate handpiece designed to remove bacteria and aid absorption within the skin, stimulating skin regeneration and boosting collagen for naturally clearer, healthier and firmer skin. This treatment is ideal for:
- Acne treatment – sterilisation of acne bacteria
- Skin regeneration – tightening the skin
- Pigmentation treatment – promoting a clearer complexion, improving skin tone
- No-needle Mesotherapy for skin or hair (i.e. no injections needed)
- Wrinkle treatment – non-ablative lifting and regeneration