What are the benefits of Ozone Therapy?
There is much medical research published confirming ozone’s safety and its beneficial effects if applied correctly. To briefly summarize, ozone accomplishes these positive effects when applied to the body:
- Ozone has an Anti-Aging effect
- Ozone Increases Oxygenation of your Cells
- Ozone Boosts your Immune System, releases cytokines, stem cells, activation of white blood cells
- Ozone Increases Energy and ATP Production in your Cells
- Ozone Increases the Activity of the Anti-Oxidant Enzyme System
- Ozone is anti-Bacterial, anti-Viral and anti-fungal
- Ozone stimulates and accelerates the healing process, especially for chronic conditions
What is the procedure for Ozone Therapy?
Ozone therapy can be applied in many ways, traditionally via the blood (autohaemotherapy), however recent studies show applying the gas rectally, or relaxing in a special ozone sauna is an alternative. We provide all methods at Re:treat Medispa with Dr. Eddin, who has been trained by renowned expert in ozone Dr. Robert Rowen MD (USA) as well as the German society for the use of ozone in prevention and therapy.
Research studies have confirmed the safety and effectiveness of ozone therapy in the human body.
We are one of the few places in the UK where medical ozone therapies are offered. Please contact us for further info.
Dr. Eddin is a member of the German Medical society for the use of Ozone in Prevention and therapy (http://www.ozongesellschaft.de) and a trainer for Vida aesthetics UK, teaching health professionals about the uses and application of Ozone therapies.
Please note we do not provide Ozone therapies to treat any specific illnesses, but as a wellness and vitality therapy, alongside our IV nutrition therapy.